Need better gear? Earn gems for simulating games

thank u
but that is not my question
what i want to know is
WHY Codecombat gives gems for player who simulate?
is there any good for Codecombat to get from players’ simulation??

1 Like

Saves them simulating games with their resources?

1 Like

Now that I think of it, if you simulate enough games, you might hit the level 66 limit.

2 Likes

I thought you could not reach level 66 because it was in development.

1 Like

Level 66 is not attainable at this time. We see it used as a placeholder for certain items that are not fully developed yet. With the formula for a diminishing return, no amount of simulations will get you to level 66. Right now, the highest level attained is somewhere in the mid 40’s. With each level successively harder to achieve, there simply isn’t a way to get to 66 as conditions currently exist.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, I was very hopeful about seeing what those locked items were lol

2 Likes

My daughter is dying to get the Pugacorn pet. It kills with cuteness.

This is my 500th post!!! Woohoo!

5 Likes

Congrats lol

You should bug your kid, tell her someone got the Pugacorn xD (I’m joking though lol that would be mean)

1 Like

How did you get it? I played a level in Sarven Desert where it was introduced but couldn’t find how to unlock it.

Oh I was just joking, editing html content. (sorry about that) (It doesn’t actually unlock and reverts back after leaving the screen)

1 Like

LOL. Yeah, we messed around with that too.

1 Like

Nice lol yea I started branching out to other sites along with CC and they have me picking apart code, finding errors, editing stuff, adding js to it, lalala (started with js and now they have me working on html and css as well)

1 Like

This is part of it – it helps us. It also means more games are being simulated, which means more matches are happening, which makes the arenas more exciting in general.
We haven’t focused on Arenas in a while, but we have plans to revisit them.

I’ll look into the Pugicorn’s status. There’s also a new tiger cub that needs to be added.

3 Likes

Someone used a blue fox pet in cavern survival before.

Hmm – I wasn’t sure the fox was out yet. These are the cubs I was talking about:

Cubs

3 Likes

Aww they’re so cute!
Do you know when they’re available to buy or what level you have to be to get them?
The things you and the CodeCombat team make are so cool and cute and clever,
it’s amazing, thank you very much for being such a good game.

4 Likes

I need help simulating. I win many times but my gem amount stay the same pls help
i need to make 3300 gems

How many simulations do you show? It takes a lot of simulating to get the gems you need. From what I understand, it doesn’t matter how many you have won, only how many games that you personally simulated on your system. You can look at your achievements to see how many games you have simulated and the gems you earned. With over 500,000 simulations I received 3814 gems.
Simulated%20games

The post below gives some good details on how to maximize the gem farming from simulations.

57%20AM

263 games simulated. this a lot?