Tip for new people (good one)

hey guys i’ve played codecombat for a few days but i’m stuck,how do we get gems faster so we can get good things and how do you invite people into your clan???

Give the link to your plan to the people you want to invite.

Simulate games for multiplayer and/or play repeatable levels.

My advice would be that unless you are going to pay for the subscription you shouldn’t buy anything that isn’t top tier. Blue shield is a good buy since it is superior to all other ones without any trade offs.

[quote=“polsi, post:3, topic:5025, full:true”]
My advice would be that unless you are going to pay for the subscription you shouldn’t buy anything that isn’t top tier. Blue shield is a good buy since it is superior to all other ones without any trade offs.
[/quote]I actually use an opposite strategy: Upgrade as rarely as possible, but if I must, make the purchase as big as possible. I am aiming to make the Deflector one of my next few, though.

I think that might be the same, actually.

That’s what i said, don’t buy anything that isn’t the best on it’s category. By blue shield i was actually talking about the deflector.

thanks guys for the help also, do you have to buy the premium account for code combat or can you finish without it? also, when you do the survey why are there codes on the bottom of the survey screen?

The premium account is not required to complete CodeCombat. The code is just a way of showing you how many gems you get for completing the survey.

Ah, I misread. Sorry and thanks!

thanks!, I thought the code at the bottom was for the game!

i also have a problem on the last level for the first world, when ever i type in self.moveright() it never really works! can you guys help me?

Don’t forget to capitalize the “R” in moveRight().

well it’s a different problem but i got by thanks for the info though!