To the admins who think I am breaking rules

bro I didnt say I created this to advertise my channel :man_facepalming:

and rule one is not you can’t have an alt it is “You may not swear or curse anywhere in the forum, doing so may result in a mute or ban. This rule also applies for PM’s. If you cannot control your behavior after a warning, then your email and IP will also be blacklisted.”

You just said right here it’s for your YouTube channel. That’s advertising.

• You may not swear or curse anywhere in the forum, doing so may result in a mute or ban. This rule also applies for PM’s. If you cannot control your behavior after a warning, then your email and IP will also be blacklisted.
  • Spamming is not allowed.
  • You may not post NSFW content anywhere, and will result in an immediate ban. This applies to profile pictures and user background too. Your email and IP will also be blacklisted.
  • You may not steal code from GitHub and help users or request help. This is plagiarism.
  • Do not share exploits
  • You want to avoid necroposting if the topic is solved, or the post isn’t related to the topic. But necroposting is better than multiple topics of the same subject.
  • Don’t create junk threads(Those that don’t have a specific topic)
  • A spam post results in a suspension
  • You may not lower someone’s status.
  • You may not post solutions.
  • The requesting of solutions is also not allowed. This is because this place is used as a learning place , and just copy/pasting solutions go against that “idea”.
  • Spam posts such as requesting likes is strongly prohibited and will result in a long mute or a suspension.
  • Ban Evasion results in a permanent ban.
  • Requesting promotion of trust level or title is prohibited. Earn it as it says. Don’t force it.
  • Public humiliation is prohibited and disrespectful. Please don’t be rude to anybody.
  • Do not attempt to boost your likes count using an alt account. Your IP will be blocked and you will be blocked from the forums.
  • Advertising counts as spam.
  • If a user has been flagged 9 times and the flag is approved by a moderator, then an automatic 4-month suspension will be applied. (5 unique users)
  • Keep politics out of the discussions.

here are the rules and look this is the only one that mentions and alt…

• Do not attempt to boost your likes count using an alt account. Your IP will be blocked and you will be blocked from the forums.

And I said I made it for my youtube channel but I never told you guys what my youtube is or a link or anything so it is not advertising it is explaining what it is for :man_facepalming:

@Deadpool198

@Chaboi_3000, will you please help? This is getting ridiculous.

They each call their own mod… but who is the most powerful? :flushed:

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to just sign in on your old one man-

1 Like

Yeah but I like this one better and I made it because I couldn’t remember my old one but now I remembered it but I like this one better : D

nvm I lost it again I fogot the new pass

now I need to make a new one again

But you still remember the email you used, right? Just make a new password, and confirm it with your email!

You can make the changes, the pfp, the bio, all that stuff into your old account. You cant keep creating alts.

(is it just me, or am i the only one who can remember their password??)

3 Likes

I will just ask them to delete that account

and you are probably the only one lol

I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with making a new account, so long as you only use that one. There’s not point having two accounts which you both use. That’s just silly, but if you want to make a new account and move to using that one then I have no issue with that.
For example, in the past, people have made new accounts just because they wanted a new name, and if they abandon the old one and move to the new one then there’s nothing wrong with that.
I would say, however, that you shouldn’t do this multiple times, simply because it’s confusing and unnecessary, but this time, I think it’s ok.
Also, if you want to make your name “match” your youtube that’s ok too. Advertising would be making a post or topic (most often an off topic one) with the sole purpose of getting people to go to your youtube channel. If you post a link to your youtube channel in your profile that’s also fine, because people have chosen to go to your profile, whereas they wouldn’t have necessarily chosen to see your advertising post. (By the way, I don’t mean “your” specifically, I mean one’s).
Danny

6 Likes

Got it, thanks for clearing this up!

2 Likes

I think this is ok
just like me I am using a new account (old one is riticmaster9087) because I forgot my password so I think this is fair for @NeonWolf

Yeah this is what I was trying to say thanks

this is now my main account

Tbh, I think many people miss you in the form of archi, but it’s ok if you want to stay with this one.

1 Like