Warlock's face... (15 chars)

Does anybody know how to see a warlock’s face?
Its covered by that hood of his…
Maybe the mods can show us what it’s face looks like?
OR DOES IT HAVE NO FACE OOOOOOO

1 Like

i think its just designed to have no eyes

1 Like

Probably some random munchkin attempting to look more powerful by wearing a hood :slight_smile:

11 Likes

What IS a warlock? I mean, is it just some munchkin in a hood and cloak?
@Chaboi_3000

You should ask @PeterPalov :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welp. Let’s start from this: warlock is me. Warlock is a powerfull ogre which wears a magic hood. The hood is magic because it will never let you kill the warlock. Although if you kill it (I will never forgive you that) it falls down and if you’re lucky, you will see the face.
Ask me for more questions.

5 Likes

@PeterPalov.
When I used to make a bunch of singleplayer levels for myself, to train myself, I’ve killed dozens of warlocks, witches, brawlers, and chieftains.
I’ve also fought with warlocks, witches, chieftains, and brawlers at my side, and as allies.

:joy: You can’t see the warlock’s face.
Look at the sprite sheet.

The warlock’s face doesn’t exist!
So WHAT IS THE WARLOCK? Oooooo

is it a veteran munchkin?

1 Like

I think its a munchkin who fell into a cauldron of a potion and it removed his face. then he went to the evil school of wizardry and learned speels which clone himself and do powerful things. @PeterPalov maybe this calls for another biography :open_mouth:

4 Likes

maybeeee a ogre who accidently fell in to a pot of acid and his eyes were removed and he wanted revenge so he went to the master ogre witch and learnt magic @PeterPalov plz feel free to and on this theory

1 Like

Read this.

Then you are unlucky. Okay

Warlock Has One Eye which can see evrything.

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @PeterPalov!!!
May your inner warlock be on team humans and never die!

1 Like

Thanks! Alrhough,

Never :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@PeterPalov. In crystal combat, where you can summon warlocks, I should make some warlock’s name Peter.

Why everyone pings me in this topic? :joy: And nah, there won’t be a Warlock which is as powerfull as me.

2 Likes

Except for that one witch I made in the level editor that has 2400000000 health, attacks 10000000 dmg, every 1 sec, summons 4 burls at a time, casts 80 meter windstorm, heal 100000 health, slow by 0.000000001 factor, grow 8x and raise dead entire map, and 10000000000000 power.

Also, Peter your right. The warlocks in the game are only 80 gold, and have 240 health, 200 attack dmg, and only cast slow

1 Like

Ninjas & warlocks > all humankind xD

2 Likes